Microsoft Entourage is an e-mail client and personal information manager. Entourage provides email, a calendar, address book, task list, note list, and project manager. Entourage Web Services (EWS) edition offers improved Exchange support for Exchange Server 2007 SP1, rollup 4, or higher. This is a free upgrade for Entourage 2008 users.
Microsoft first released Entourage in October 2000 as part of the Microsoft Office 2001 office suite. Since then we have had Entourage X, Entourage 2004 and Entourage 2008. Entourage will be replaced with Outlook for Mac 2011 when it is released Oct 26, 2010.
Support ends for Office 2008 4/9/2013 and Office 2004 ends 1/10/2012. Support for Entourage X ended January 9, 2007.
Entourage Help Pages
- For help with Entourage visit the Entourage Help Page.
- The Entourage Help Blog is now hosted on OfficeforMacHelp.com blog
Quick Links for Entourage Help
- Find Solutions for Crashes, Conflicts and General Problems
- Get Started with Entourage 2008
- Troubleshoot Entourage
- Error Page
- Entourage Cross Platform Help
- Account Setup
- Favorite Scripts to use with Entourage
- Install & Update
- Import & Export
- Sync Services and Spotlight FAQs
- Options to Backup Entourage
Microsoft’s Entourage Pages
Reviews & Articles
- Macworld: Five favorite Entourage tips
- Macworld: Entourage 2008
- Macworld: Bugs & Fixes: Dealing with iCal and Entourage duplicates
- Macworld: Import old contacts into Entourage
- Macworld: How Entourage 2008 fares with Exchange