Microsoft is treating Outlook users to a new version. If you are an Office365 subscriber you can update today.
New Outlook for Mac available to Office 365 customers
The article also goes on to explain that a public beta for the next version of Office for Mac in the first half of 2015. Final release of the next version will be in the second half of the year.
If you aren’t a subscriber to Office365, check out this special price on Amazon. Using this link will benefit this site and help us keep this site active.
Office 365 Home Premium 1yr Subscription Key Card
Regular List Price: $99.99 Price: $69.99 (price varies)
Licensed for one user to install on up to five devices. Box includes one Product Key Card – No Disc. If you can’t wait a couple of days for the key you can pay the full price $99.99 and download today.
1. Once you have placed your order and received your product key card in the mail, locate your product key on the backside of the included card.
2. When you locate the product key, follow the instructions on the card, and go to https://officesetup.getmicrosoftkey.com/ to download and install.
3. Enter your 25-digital product key as prompted.
4. Sign in or create a Microsoft account.
5. Select your preferred country and language.
6. From your “My Account” page with Microsoft, select the item that you want to install.
7. Click the “Install” button to begin your download.
Running Office for Mac 2011 side-by-side with Outlook for Mac for Office 365
You can run both Office for Mac 2011 and the latest version of Outlook at the same time on the same computer. However, it is recommended you remove Outlook for Mac 2011 to make sure you are working with the latest version of the application.
See instructions here to remove Outlook 2011