The Office for Mac 2011 14.1.3 Update includes the following improvements. For additional help updating see Updates available for Office 2004, Office 2008, Office 2011 and Open XML
Improvements for Microsoft Office for Mac 2011
- Office documents open in all browsers
This update resolves an issue that causes Office documents not to open in certain browsers.
Improvements for Microsoft PowerPoint for Mac 2011
- Stability is improved in PowerPoint
This update fixes an issue that causes PowerPoint to close unexpectedly. This issue occurs when you press the Command and Tab keys to open another application when you are in Presenter view.
Improvements for Microsoft Excel for Mac 2011
- Stability is improved in Excel
This update fixes an issue that causes Excel to close unexpectedly in the following situations:
- When you move worksheets to a new worksheet or workbook.
- When you save some files.
PivotTable field setting enabled.This update enables the PivotTable field setting Show Items with no data.
Improvements for Microsoft Word for Mac 2011
- Citation options in Dutch appear correctly.
This update fixes an issue that causes the Dutch version of Word to change the citation options to English after you install Office for Mac 2011 14.1 Service Pack 1.
Improvements for Microsoft Outlook for Mac 2011
- Contact images display in the Contacts Search box
This update fixes an issue that causes Outlook not to display contact images in the Contacts Search box.
- Import from Apple Mail is disabled in Outlook on Mac OS X 10.7 Lion
This update disables the option to import from Apple Mail in Outlook because it does not work as expected in Mac OS X 10.7 Lion.
- The “Remove from View” option is enabled for shared calendars
This update fixes an issue that occurs when the user adds shared calendars and opens the contextual menu for the shared calendar. The Remove from View option is disabled from the contextual menu.
- Free/busy information for Exchange 2003-based mailboxes displays correctly
This update fixes an issues that causes the display of free/busy information for Exchange 2003-based mailboxes to be off by one hour when scheduling a meeting.
- Time zone information is updated
For additional info on this updater see http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2598783
If you have problems after the update, you can get help on Answers -Office for Mac. For install/update help ask on Getting Started.
Getting Started: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/mac/forum/macstart