Welcome to OfficeforMacHelp.com!
The OfficeforMacHelp.com site is your unofficial source for help with Microsoft Office for Mac. Find answers to FAQs, tips and how-tos along with news about Microsoft Office for Mac 2011. We’ll include links and some help for older versions of Office for Mac too.
To get individual help, please ask your question on the Microsoft for Mac Product Forums. Office for Mac 2016 was released for Office 365 subscribers on July 9, 2015. Microsoft will make consumer and volume license editions in August or September.
Purchase Office through our Amazon links and help support this site. (includes free shipping) prices may vary.
- One year subscription of Office365 is available via Amazon for five installs on Mac or PC. Price varies. Currently $63.19 you save $36.80 over Microsoft Store pricing. When the next version of Office is released you will auto upgrade at no additional cost.
- Office for Mac Home and Business 2011 – 1 Pack (Includes Outlook. Only installs on one computer)
- Office Mac Home and Business 2011 – 2 License Pack (Includes Outlook. Only installs on 2 computers)
- Office Mac Home and Student 2011 – Family Pack (3 Licenses) (Does not include Outlook. Only installs on 3 computers)
- Office Mac Home and Student 2011– Single License (Does not include Outlook. Only installs on 1 computer)
- Office Mac Academic -Single license (same as Home & Business) Students must purchase their copy through qualified educational channels. more info
For the latest official updated news on the Office for Mac 2011 visit:
Visit our Links page for other articles, videos and reviews on Office for Mac.